Courses at ibac
Building Materials Science
What awaits you in our courses?
Civil engineers accompany construction projects from the planning phase to completion, maintenance, and renovation. Furthemore, civil engineering forms the foundation for an innovative urban infrastructure, including with regards to climate and demographic changes.
Attention is focused on sustainability, energy efficiency, and resource conservation.
Civil engineers are
- able to plan
They work in the fields of construction planning, statics, building ground, building site controlling, commercial project management, and more.
In their scientific work they
- concern themselves with adjustment strategies in the field of infrastructure
- develop innovative, regenerative building materials
- optimize the energy efficiency of buildings
- establish safety prognoses
- evaluate the environmental sustainability
- calculate profitability
and gain insight into much more.
Please also read our post on the Berufsstart -Portal.